Friday, July 29

A few **Things I'm Lovin'* before I hit the road.

Dontcha love all the activity around here lately? If you haven't been round these parts recently, I've been posting a lot in the last couple of days. This could be for a number of reasons: 

            A) I really wanna give zee blog some lovin'.
            B) I have wayyy too much time on my hands.
            C) I'm going through withdrawl already without being able to text certain people all day because they decide to go to Canada... ahem. {hehe just kidding. But not really...}
            D) I love you guys.
            E) All the above. {I think it's this one.}

Anyhoo, before I actually head back home. I got a few summer lovlies for you!



Have you ever heard Jack and White? Just found them. Beautiful. Great summer music!

Scoot Inn Oversized Pullover

Practically everything from Free People these days... *sigh*



Cowboy boots and shorts. Perfect summer look. It's just super comfy and it's practically all I've been wearing lately... P.S. Isn't this girl adorable?


Starbucks Shaken Lemonade Iced Tea. Delicious

What are your favorite summer things?

♥ Kenzie

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!
    I love Free People, everything they come out with with fantastic!
    And the Starbucks Shaken Lemonade Iced Teas look so yummy and refreshing!

    xx Grace
    Dream-Boating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhahaha......trust me, I want to go back home to NY. SOON THOUGH! Then this withdrawal craziness can end.

    ReplyDelete