Saturday, October 29

There's a little witch in all of us.

















Practical Magic has to be one of my favorite movies, especially during this time of the year. First of all, the house. I mean, it's amazing. I want a house just like that one day - A creaky old house with a big garden and that herb room!? Ugh. The aunts are awesome and meddling. Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman as the main actors. And magic. I could just watch it over and over again. And even though I love all the magical scenes, I think my favorite scene might be this one:




And of course, you *must* read the book. Alice Hoffman is one of my favorites. Just a great author.

I hope you all have a magical Halloween weekend!

♥ Kenzie

1 comment:

  1. Love this movie. Very mysterious and sweet.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete