Saturday, April 30

Have I ever told you...

... about my obsession with Disney?


Yup. I'm a Disney nut. I've got it bad. 
I have all my VHS tapes at college with me and I use to pop em in when I was doing things around the apartment. The only reason I don't anymore is because I'm usually not home long enough to watch one. I know almost the whole script of Tarzan, Hercules, and Aladdin because of this. {I'm proud.} When I'm at home, I fall asleep to the Disney channel at night and I once had a dream that I was Hannah Montana because of this. I love Wizards of Waverly Place. And yes, I really am 22 years old. 

I'm a little bit ashamed. But I kinda only say that because I know people my age want me to. {I kinda love it actually...} 

Do have any embarrassing things that not a lot of people know about?

♥ Kenzie

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry. I'm nearly 26 and a mom, and I definitely fall asleep to Disney Channel sometimes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm obsessed with old disney movie soundtracks! i feel like i know every word, of every disney song ever. (and i'm 23 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you two are on my awesome list. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete