Sunday, June 27

Updates {***to come***}


I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. for a while. I've had quite the busy weekend.

I am going to start a new project tonight which I *hope* will be a great one. I have been trying to find a really good project for the coming craft show. I have done some things, but I haven't *loved* them totally and they weren't really what I wanted to start off with. Especially since this is my first "showing" of my work along with this name. Also, I was planning on starting an etsy account soon with these products and I wanted them to be something that *I* would look at and say: Ooo that's pretty.

I've had a lot of ideas floating around and now that I have these ideas, I just need them to be real. So I'll be playing with some ideas tonight and give you some updates on what I'm working on tonight also. Along with some inspiration {as that's been lacking also...}.

Right now, I'm going to take a quick nap so I can have energy for my big night of making {and blogging of course} :)

♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment