Tuesday, June 15

Projects...

I'm sorry I didn't post this yesterday... I know I said I would. I got distracted with my revamp and business card making.

So lately, I'm been working on cleaning out my room, my bathroom, my life that is my room in my parent's house. I had a lot of shower stuff and not a lot of space to put it in the shower. So I had seen this *somewhere* before (don't remember where) and I decided to make a shower curtain with pockets! Here's how it turned out:


I think it turned out pretty well! I put it on the outside for the photo, but flipped it the other way after or else I wouldn't be able to get to anything :)

It's working well and it's super easy. It was a fun project.

I also started a t-shirt quilt which I don't have pictures of yet. But I *will* get those on here *today*. And some pictures of my thrifting finds over the past week.

Hope your Tuesday is wonderful!

♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment