Sunday, June 27

A little more for your Sunday night/Monday morning..

Just a few more things for you all...

I'm a little bit obsessed with Bonnie Raitt right now. She's fantastic. I heard one of her songs ::Angel from Montgomery:: in a movie ::Into the Wild:: and I loved it. I wanted to learn it on guitar {which I am now} and now I can't stop listening to her {and whoever else comes up on the You Tube "Bonnie Raitt" mix}. She has a fantastic voice.


I found this amazing UK type artist >> Craig Ward. They are amazing and so beautiful.






I love this one.

Yes, I know. Amazing right? I loveee these pieces by Lisi Raskin. They are really beautiful.


Unfortunately, I couldn't find a site for her. But I did find an interview and I first found her on Little Paper Planes. {I know, I'm kind of stalking them tonight.}

I will have the rest of the updates tomorrow -- chalkboard-ness is drying {yes... chalkboard paint = love} and I will have more fun stuff tomorrow. *Remember* I am making up for the lack of posts this week.

Have a good night everyone!

♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment