Tuesday, September 6

Tea and Tell Tuesday


You all are in for a treat if you take my advice and go grab a tin of this tea. I promise! 

This *may* be my favorite, FAVORITE black tea ever. {Well, that I've ever had} Harney & Sons is amazing and no matter what tea you buy from them, it'll be delicious. But, this tea... this tea I love to pieces. 

It's a great afternoon black tea. Not too caffeinated that you'll be up all night, but just enough for that afternoon boost. It has a little touch of vanilla and is a little fruity. It doesn't make your mouth pucker like some black teas do either - it's nice and light. The scent is just *amazing* when you open the tin too. 

It is a little on the expensive side {for a college student} but honestly, it's worth it. Even if you just buy one tin once a year. Which is probably what I'll be doing... 

What are you drinking tonight?

♥ Kenzie

2 comments:

  1. which harney and sons is that??? hot cinnamon sunset??? because I love that one, and if you haven't tried it, you need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Paris! I haven't tried that one but I'm not a huge fan of hot cinnamon things so I would be hesitant... :/

    ReplyDelete