Tuesday, September 20

Not feeling super colorful today for T&T...


Don't ask me what brought this on but all of a sudden I'm sick. 

I've been sleeping enough. 
Eating well. 
No cough, nothing. 
Then, BOOM I'm feeling like crap. 

I'm guessing it's the colder weather we've been getting. I love it but apparently my body, not so much.

But I'm drinking a Yogi tea today which will hopefully help me feel better. It's called Cold Season and it has ginger and licorice root in it which should help. It's not my favorite tea to drink {for obvious reasons} but it helped last winter when this happened.

I'll also be gargling salt water today for my throat and keeping a scarf on. I usually sleep with a scarf on when this happens to keep my neck warm. {though I was skeptical at first}

What do you do to feel better when you're sick? I'd love to know!
Hope you all are feeling healthier than me today!
♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment