Sunday, September 18

Pretty-jewelry-aholic

A recent obsession of mine is really big jewelry. And lots of it. 

But not just really big jewelry. Really big *awesome* jewelry. And I just came across a boat load of it to share with you! {Aren't you excited???}

{here}

Antler Talisman Double Point Necklace No. 3

{here}


{here}

{here}

NEW LENGTH  COLO - Laser cut, walnut necklace, color 30"
{here}


{here}
{here}


{here}

The Kaleidoscope Locket - Vintage - 16K Gold

{here}


{here}

the commanders

{here}

Unakite Earth Medallion a Stone and Leather Pendant

{here}


Ugh. I want all of them. 

I hope you enjoyed the wonderful jewelry I have been finding. I'll be at studio today, weaving away. What are you guys up to? Have you found any amazing jewelry lately?

♥ Kenzie




2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your kind words, doll! I am following you :) return the favor? hope to be friends!

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love that first arrow ring. My sorority symbol is an arrow, so I'm obsessed ha.

    Great jewelry!!

    And fantastic blog hun.

    xo.
    http://jruud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete