Wednesday, September 28

T&T :: Black and Green Breakfast Blend


Sooo, I missed T&T on Tuesday but I have a great tea blend for you today! 

When I was home this summer, I found a tea called Breakfast Blend. It was black and green tea and it was delicious.

When I came back to school, this tea could not be found in my local grocery stores and I had no more in my tea box or in the tea overflow that fills my cupboard. 

Until yesterday. 

Back in the depths of my tea-filled cupboard, one little lonely tea bag popped it's head into sight and I was instantly ecstatic. I had totally forgot about this amazingness in my life. 

Since I only had one tea bag left, I decided to make my own blend since I have lots of black tea (obviously) and some green tea around. So, here's what I did:


You'll need: 
- black tea
- green tea
- a tea diffuser or you can make these cute tea bags to mix your blend

1) In a diffuser, mix 1/2 teaspoon of black tea and 1/2 teaspoon of green tea. 
{You can add more if you like it stronger}

2) Add boiling water.

3) Let infuse for 3-5 minutes.

4) Enjoy with a yummy breakfast!


What are you blending today? 

♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment