Wednesday, February 23

I'm in love.


Guess what I did for the first time yesterday? Oh yeah. You guessed it. Machine knitting! You guys are so smart. This is my first little sample I made and though he's not perfect, I still love him with all my heart. I might name him. 

Did you know that back in the day a knitting machine was normal to have at home? {I think my teacher said the 70s was a big time for the knitting machine} It was like having a sewing machine. Everybody had one. I knew I was born in the wrong era. 

Anyway, it's super fun and rewarding to watch all the fabric creeping out of your machine so quickly. And you don't even have to plug it in! *young generations everywhere gasp and are puzzled by this phenomenon* It really is a wonderful thing. 

So, yes, it's true. I'm in love. 
I hope this love continues when I meet my loom on Friday in weaving!

♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment