- Made strawberry jam this week with my mom and friends.
- Rode a mechanical bull for the first time ever.
- Went to Lake Placid and hung out with my dad all weekend.
- Got a sweetgrass candle and my room smells sooooo good.
- Moccasins. They're just amazing.
- I got a new phone/lost all my contacts therefore every time someone texts me, my response is: That's cool. Who is this?
- Wearing sports clothes/pjs/messy hair/probably smell cause nobody really looks nice in Keene, NY right? It's an outdoor place so I don't have to look good... whoa that is a cute boy... hide... trip... hide again.
- Riding a mechanical bull at a bar on a Wednesday night.
- Telling my mechanic he should have me on speed dial since I've been there three times this month.
- Almost hitting a turkey on the way home from Lake Placid - they are hilarious. You should probably watch this video to understand why I laughed so hard - this is the best video I could find of one running. I didn't get attacked like this guy though haha
What's been awesome or awkward for you this week?