Saturday, May 7

These boots were made for walkin'...


I wear my cowboy boots all the time. They are my favorite. And I realized that they end up in my photos a lot. Probably because we have such a great relationship. 



This is from last semester when I was working on a print. 


This photo is from this post but these are definitely my favorites. I bought them in Argentina last Spring and I wear them all the time.

Some cowboy boots that are definitely on my wish list: 

Gold Brushed Dingo Boots w Peacock Feather 9.5

{found here}

Vintage 1970s Women's Rose Pink Leather Cowboy Tall Boots size 7


Vintage Mercedes Cowboy Boots size 9.5 or Cowgirl size 11


Vintage Georgia   black leather fringe western Riding cowboy  boots size  6


VINTAGE WOMEN'S BROWN LEATHER SOUTHWESTERN COWBOY BOOTS SZE 6 BY BOOTMEISTER

{love love loveee}

Womens - Daisy Duke - Dark Brown

And the ultimate - Frye boots. Named Daisy Duke. How appropriate. 

Anyways, just wanted to share my cowboy boot love.
And even though I'm a little bit country, {or a lot a bit} I'm a little bit rock 'n roll too.

Have a great night ya'll :)

♥ Kenzie 



No comments:

Post a Comment