Tuesday, January 18

Lovely Tuesdays >> Etsy Edition

I have been finding some fabulous things on Etsy and I figured now would be a great time to share!
Enjoy!



VINTAGE flapper style BLACK SEQUIN GLAMOUR set AMAZINGGGGG

1. Beautiful sequined top!


Green pleated shirt

2. Emerald green pleats? Yes please!

Cameo - cartoon style screen print, seafoam / hot pink (8x10)

3. Loveee this print and color combination!

Silk Organza Pleated French Maiden Dress

4. This dress is just... omg.

Vintage AWESOME Tooled Leather Saddle bag BEST

5. I love mini purses lately! And this beautiful leather!

HOLIDAY SPECIAL vintage plaid mini blazer xs or sm

6. Beautiful blazer. 

Purple Print Party Dress OOAK Medium

7. Party dresses! Love!

Purple Embroidered Silk Brocade Puff Skirt High Waisted Multicolour Bubble Hem FREE SHIPPING International

8. This amaaazing skirt. *sigh*

Taynton Marie Antointte Mint and Lavender Pumps

9. The *cutest* shoesss!

Laser cut Lace necklace.

10. Laser cut necklace. Fabulous!


I hope you all enjoy your lovely Tuesday!

♥ Kenzie

1 comment:

  1. The sequened top is just fabulous! Makes me want to go put on my sparklies! And I completely love the leather purse. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete