Monday, August 16

A few thrifted finds


I haven't seen a good friend of mine, Sara, for some time now and she just came back home for a bit and we finally got some quality time in together thrifting at some of our favorite places around town. 



We stopped at the "Barn Sale" {we don't know what it's really called} It's a farm market, little country store/bakery and thrift/antique store. We love it. We definitely went once a week last summer.


Then we went to another little town where there are two stores right next to each other. I thought this Russian doll key holder was sooo cute but for $17, I figured I could make one myself which will be more fun anyway even though it is beautiful.





I got this pretty green bottle/vase and these dishes were probably my best find. There are about 10 small bowls, a big serving one. 4 dinner plates and a bunch of tea cups and saucers in great condition for $15!! I was so excited! {Not that I need dishes at all

I got some great other things too but the photos aren't uploading. They weren't that great of photos anyway so I guess I'll just have to take some better ones tomorrow! I have so much more to show you!

Have you found any great thrifting finds lately? 

♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment