Sunday, June 29

I love maps



I've been up to a lot lately and I haven't had much time to work on my new paintings. :( But I will get back to them after this week because it is so full with exciting things.
It is graduation party season so I have been hopping around to friend's houses. Also, I am going to New York City on Tuesday to surprise a friend (and luckily she doesn't know my blog yet so she won't find out.. hehe). She is one of my very good friends from college and I am so excited to see her and to be in NYC again! I love that city! I know that one day after college I will be moving there for a bit at least. I have already mastered the subway and can navigate through Manhattan quite well which I think is one of the hardest things about the city.
Then from NYC, I will be heading North on the train to my dad's house in Lake Placid to see some beautiful scenery, go fishing and hang out with family. It's going to be a lot of fun and of course I will have many pictures to share from my trips. So lots of traveling in a short time which I don't mind. I love the train. I feel like I am in the old days traveling across the country. It's so fun!
So this means laundry and packing (which I love) (packing not laundry). I love picking out outfits and dressing up. Don't you just feel so wonderful when you play around with your clothes? I act like I am a little girl again, dressing up in her mother's clothes or when I had my big box of dress up clothes. Every once in a while when I am bored or have nothing to do I will decide to make new combinations of jewelry and clothes. If you haven't done it in a while or even years, I place this challenge in your hands. Be a kid again and play dress up. Relieve your spirit of all adultness and be playful.

Well, I am off to do some more laundry and then to another party!
I will post some new things tomorrow and find some new inspiration for you all.

xoxo
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment