Tuesday, June 24

First Blog


Hello everyone!!
This is my first blog! How exciting!
Over the past year, I have been so inspired by so many blogs...
and so many more.
I wanted my chance to reach people and inspire them like these people have inspired me (and possibly inspire them too!). So here I go!

I'll tell you all a little about me:
I am currently a sophomore at Rhode Island School of Design majoring in Industrial Design.
I love all forms of art and love trying new things.
I love to travel and have been to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, England and Argentina and plan to travel much much more.
I have a light hearted spirit and tend to love everything. :)
I can't wait to get out into the world and make a difference in people's lives.

I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I do!

xo
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment