Thursday, May 6

Thoughts of Home

This is sooo wonderful and very relevant for me these days. I'm feeling more and more at home in Mendoza and unfortunately, (but fortunately) I will be leaving Argentina for the US in 3 weeks time.

I do miss my family, friends and the US very much, but like I said, I feel more comfortable here every day and have met some amazing new friends that will be hard to leave.

This is also a great print by Andrew Bannecker. I love the overlapping colors. So brillant. He has a ton of great pieces so check out his site if you have a few minutes... or a while as you might get sucked in. :)



I love love love this print by Lisa Congdon. She's pretty amazing.

All these prints are for sale at Urban Outfitters, one of my favorites.


Also, I've been wanting to do something with my bathroom for a long time and I haven't been sure. Paint it? Wallpaper? Hmm... then I saw a print of birch trees and remember how much I loveddd birch tree wallpaper.

Now I don't have the money to buy it, but I do have black and white paint. Fun summer project?



I love this one (above) It's like a paint-by-number.



I just googled "birch tree wallpaper" therefore these images were a result of that.

I have been making lots of plans for this summer. I'm going to have to start writing them down to get them out of my head. One of the first is cleaning out my room/painting. I will be excited to get back to my easel and start new plans with Katie.

Can't wait to have good internet, art supplies and my sewing machine back again.
There are good things about going home... besides friends and family.

If you are somewhere else in the world, what do you miss about home?

♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment