Thursday, May 27

Almost time to go home...


6 days until I go back home to sunny (and very hot I've heard) upstate NY! I'm very excited to get back and start my summer projects. I am planning to have a MASSIVE clean sweep of my room and (obv) lotsss of art. Plus, I am going to start planning my apartment out with my cute new roomie which is why I have been obsessivly stalking UO lately. These are what I've found:
This little grill (which I first saw on Elsie's blog) is soo cute and perfect for our little two person meals out on our balcony.

I think I'm going to make my own shower curtain but isn't this one so darn cute? Just in case, this is definitely a back up.

I'm also going to make some of these for guests. We plan on having lots of fun get togethers with friends :)

Love love loveee these towels. I want one in every color!

Ohh RVs. Photo transfer pillows are oh so fun.

I think I have an obsession with cute woven rugs. Love them.

They have a bunch of different versions of these vases. So delicate and cute. And I love fresh or dried flowers too.

Okay, so this is a bit expensive and I won't be buying it but it's sooo adorable. Our apartment is already (slightly) furnished but I kind of want to make covers to make the furniture cuter. They are grey and sad now. They could be so happy and bright :)

Also, I think I found this on a Readymade blog, but Band of Horses is one of my new favorite bands. You can stream it here and listen and although I was hesitant at first, now I want to buy the cd on iTunes to load onto my iPod. It's been on repeat on my laptop these days. I can't get enough. Can't wait to get home and use it as work music.

I hope you all have a great Thursday!
Chau ♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment