Sunday, November 15

One week (ish) to go



In about a week, my friend and I will be heading back to Upstate NY for Thanksgiving! There is so much to do before then but I am so excited to see old friends and lots of family. We have many plans for the break that I don't think we can get them all done!

I have been dreaming about a roadtrip for a while now and of course this one isn't too long (6 hours-ish) but it will still be great to get behind the wheel and just drive. I love that feeling. Maybe someday soon, I can just hop in my car and drive across the country with no plans and no attachments. Free to do as I wish.


source

source

source

source

source


from Elsie


My last roadtrip was with this beautiful girl

to this beautiful place ♥

Where do you want to roadtrip?
♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment