Thursday, October 29

Halloween-y Inspiration? Yes please!

This is not just one of my favorite times of the year because of Halloween. I also love Dia de los Muertos or Day of the Dead in English.

Day of the Dead is one of my favorite holidays because it is a holiday that celebrates the deceased instead of mourning them. And it has some of the best artwork! It seems to make skulls and skeletons into beautiful things instead of scary. (Though they are beautiful anyway in my opinion :) )

I found a great artist on etsy that does some amazing imagery for both Day of the Dead and Halloween! His name is Jose Guadalupe or Point Blank.







And he does monsters too!




I love this one! ^






Some great inspiration for the night!

Planning on starting some new paintings tonight :)
So excited!

Have a wonderful evening!

♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment