Tuesday, November 30

Horse Power


{unknown but pretty, no?}

I've really wanted to go horseback riding lately. Maybe it's a longing for summer and warm weather, maybe it's the adventurous, free spirit a horse seems to have. It might be a little of both, to be honest. 

One of the most awesome feelings I've ever felt is letting a horse just run while you're riding. You can slowly feel the excitement of the horse building and once it starts running, you can feel the happiness of the horse and how "at home" it feels. And then there's you, at a complete loss of control and it feels so amazing and scary and exciting all at the same time. 

But the joy of the horse is so amazing. They seem so liberated all of a sudden and you can feel the energy and excitement level sky rocket.

Someday, I'll have my own so I can feel this whenever I wish. :) 

In other thoughts, finals week is approaching. Needing my own horse power these last weeks.
Wish me luck!

♥ Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment