Friday, July 16

Leaping with Appetizers


{source: yours truly}


Lots of mixed feelings bubbling up inside me as I am a day away form my first ever craft show. 
Worried/super excited/nervous/ready-to-jump-up-and-down... or off a waterfall.

But I feel ready to leap and to really do this. Lots of butterflies, but happy ones.

Ohhhh I have sooo many links to share with you. Last night, due to nerves and addiction to blogs, I was up rather late {into the wee hours of the night... or morning} finding new blogs, sites, designers and amazing artists. Needless to say, I have so much to share and I can't do it all on one post for fear of you all being a little overwhelmed. {as I'm feeling with my "discoveries"}

Therefore, I will post them few at a time. Then it's more fun anyway :)

Here are a few to check out before we really get running on this. 
Think of them as your appetizer.

First up - to get your fashion remix satisfied, we have Idée Géniale
{I don't know how to say her name either, but she's super cute.}
*Update* It's pronounced "eday jainyal" and means Brilliant Idea. I like it.



She's part of a group called "Delightful Dozen" - a group of girl bloggers who love style. I think it's super cute and amazing. I will most likely be talking about all of their personal blogs at some point here. But for right now, she's who I could get to :)

Next up on the appetizer platter, Julie Anna. Her greeting cards are super cute.





This one might be my favorite. I love robots.


And elephants... oh shoot, they are all so cute I can't decide. 

Well, you have your appetizers for the day and warning, this might be a 10 course meal as there are so many delicious sites to dish out, so save room and don't devour too much!
{Who am I kidding, there's always room for more right?}


Have a good day! And check back later today for photos of craft show progress!

♥ Kenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment